Sunday, May 20, 2012

Guelph Trip

Delicious Lunch
Wow, so I missed out on going to the cottage with ALL of my friends this long weekend, but today totally made up for it! I went with my family to my aunt and uncle's house in Guelph and we had a jam packed day full of fun. We started out by eating a fantastic meal of: 1) quinoa salad with black beans, diced veggies and a lemon/olive oil vinagrette, 2) veggie/meat burgers from the bbq, 3) vegan/regular potato salad, 4) jicama, cherry tomatoes, avocado and black olives on a bed of boston lettuce, 5) steamed green beans with my uncle's special sweet sauce and sesame seeds, 6) watermelon, raspberries and strawberries. The food was so beautifully presented (see above) and equally delicious. Then we had a water fight and I got soaked, and I played croquet for the first time. In the evening we went to the horse tracks and watched the horses race and my lucky number 8 won a few times. Then I saw some of the best fireworks I've ever seen! Here's a small photo blog for you to see :)


Water Fight

Mohawk Horse Track

Green Elephant
@LoveKaruna (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment