Sunday, July 29, 2012

One More Week!

Ferry Ride to Toronto Island

Oh what a summer it has been! And trust me, I know we're only halfway into it, but working 2 jobs and summer school feels like the life is being sucked right out of me! But...ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL PORTUGAL!!! Oh man, I cannot wait to be on a tiny island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean with my best friend and a good book! That, to me, is paradise :)

Well, I do have to say that even with all my school, work, moving and packing stress, I have still managed to have a lot of fun this summer: seeing all my closest friends, going on a couple trips to Boston and New York, and just keeping it simple like walking along the train tracks at sunset with my little doggy, Nobu. Even just being able to ride around on my bike and be warm in the evenings is a treat.

Toronto is a great city and as much as I love to travel and get away...which is pretty often...I still think Toronto is one of the greatest cities, full of so many hidden gems that there's always something new and exciting to surprise you with. Just a few weeks ago, after having a magical day at the nudie beach with my friends, I walked right into this beautiful little park in the heart of the financial district. There was a man-made waterfall, flowers everywhere and a little greenhouse. I really appreciate these things!

Anyway, it's time to get to work on my final paper for my summer class, which is due Thursday. Ughh... But after that it's just Toronto fun until I head to the Azores! Weeeee!!! :D

@LoveKaruna (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment