Sunday, August 12, 2012

My dog Nobu

Nobu: 8 weeks old

Well here I am writing to you from the middle of the Atlantic ocean on the beautiful island Santa Maria, Azores. I took a little break from blogging last week as I was quite busy sun-bathing, drinking wine, beer and mojitos, reading, working on a puzzle, and sleeping in late ;) Today I thought I'd write about something quite dear to my heart: my dog Nobu! Now if you haven't had the pleasure of meeting him yet, Nobu is my little, black Jack Russell/Chihuahua. I've had him since he was a wee 8 week old puppy and he was the cutest little thing, as you can see in the photo above. I chose the name Nobu because it means 'Truth' and 'Expansion' in Japanese and I thought it was fitting since I knew that the pure Love I received from him was the Truth and certainly an expansion of Joy in my life! He is  now 8 years old, full of life and energy, and continuously expressing unconditional Love to everyone he meets (except for a few dogs here and there). I am so grateful for him. Thankfully I have a very kind ex who is happy to take care of him while I am away exploring the world. I know he is in good hands :)

 

“The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” - Johnny Depp
 

@LoveKaruna

No comments:

Post a Comment