Sunday, March 18, 2012

Sóley

I think I'm obsessed...with Sóley!

I just have to write about this artist. I am totally addicted to her!!! I came across Sóley as I was browsing through artists that I've never heard before on YouTube. Once I listened to one of her songs, I wanted more and more. Her voice is sooooo beautiful and I love the eerie tone of the music and lyrics she has created. I also love her smile when she sings, her Icelandic accent, her dimples, her cute outfits, her giant glasses, the way she says "takk" (thank you)...I told you I was obsessed!

I absolutely love this live performance. I've watched it over and over again. Watch it and see if you don't feel the same way. But be warned, she's addictive! (or I'm just a total nut)



@LoveKaruna (Twitter)

No comments:

Post a Comment